Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ooops…I Did It Again!

I know, I know…I did it again.  I had every intention of not letting this happen again.  I realize the point of blogging is to communicate with your followers on some sort of regular basis.  But, what can I say?  Life happens.  However, I am back for now with a plan for consistent communication.  It's so funny how this all happened.  I was talking with an old friend, a former pharma rep, who shared how she had been thinking lately about starting a blog.  My mind quickly came back to the blog I started here almost 4 years ago.  WOW!  Time really flies when you're having…kids.  LOL!  Nonetheless, I decided to revisit my ole' blog to see what I had left behind.  I was pleased to return to multiple page views and new subscriptions.  What did I learn?  That there are actually people out there who are interested in the advice I can share. So, the last thing I want to do is disappoint.

Since I last posted content I have gotten a new job…truly my dream job.  I am a physician recruiter, working from home.  I am living proof that you can "get off the pharm" and that there is life after pharma.  You just have to "plan your work and work your plan".  I am here to help you do just that.  I am working on an e-book about how to land your dream job in 30 days and I am very excited about it.  And how can I be so confident about that topic?  Because I did it…twice!  Stay tuned for more updates.  In the meantime, stay close for tidbits.

Thank you for being patient with me as I work out this blogging thing.  I think I almost have it down.


Wishing you all the best-

Finally Off the Pharm

No comments:

Post a Comment